Booking conditions and cancellation policy
- Your booking is final as soon as we have received the registration fee. € 450, -, have received your registration form and sent you a confirmation.
- By paying the registration fee and / or signing the registration form, you declare that you agree with the conditions as mentioned below and have taken note of the relevant information on our site: www.creativeholidays.nl
- Full payment must be made no later than 30 days before departure date.
- Every participant is obliged to take out travel and accident insurance. We also advise you to take out cancellation insurance.
- We advise you to check whether your own insurance policy covers the activities concerned. If this is not the case, you can take out insurance through our insurance company.
- MINIATI Travel is not liable for any damage and / or injury sustained during the trip.
- Use of tools and participation in the workshops and excursions organized by us is at your own risk.
- MINIATI Travel reserves the right to cancel an arrangement if there are insufficient registrations, up to six weeks before departure date. In consultation with you, we will look for an alternative.
- If this is not possible, 100% of the travel sum will be refunded.
In case of cancellation on your part:
- Cancellation more than 6 weeks before departure date: refund of 100% of the total travel sum.
- For the 2-weekly periods applies:
- Cancellation 5 weeks before departure date: refund of 80% of the travel sum, minus the costs incurred.
- Cancellation 4 weeks before departure date: refund of 60% of the travel sum, minus the costs incurred.
- Cancellation 3 weeks before departure date: refund of 40% of the travel sum, minus the costs incurred.
- Cancellation 2 weeks before departure date: refund of 20% of the travel sum, minus the costs incurred.
- Cancellation 1 week before departure date: no refund.
- Cancellation within 1 week before departure date: no refund.
- For all periods of 1 week or other than 2 weeks applies that with every cancellation, regardless of the term, all costs incurred will be charged.
The costs incurred:
- These are the collected costs such as: ticket-, reservation- and insurance costs. This will, in many cases correspond to the registration fee of € 450, the formentioned costs that have been incurred by us.
- We give a specified statement of the costs incurred by us.
- All cancellations must be made in writing or by e-mail.
- In the case of ‘No Show’ (failure to show up) the entire travel sum will be charged.